Meet SA Rappers With Jaw Dropping Endorsement Deals
Meet SA Rappers With Jaw Dropping Endorsement Deals: Without doubts, products sell faster when celebrities are made brand ambassadors of such companies. This is because celebrities have the large number of audience which the companies need to market and successfully sell their products. Signing major endorsement deals with big companies is every celebrities’ dream. Apart from the fact that they attract large numbers of audience, they also receive a lot of benefits apart from monetary benefits.
1. Cassper Nyovest has some of the biggest endorsement deals. He signed a deal with vodka brand, Ciroc which is one of his biggest endorsement deal in his career so far. Their endorsement began in 2017, when Nyovest displayed in his music video, Tito Mboweni several Cîroc bottles. Ciroc then unveiled their deal with Nyovest. In 2015, Nyovest endorsed with MTN and AG Mobile in launching a smartphone named, AG Hashtag which was inspired and partly designed by him, He also endorsed with other brands including, Shoprite, Samsung South Africa, Coca-Cola, KFC SA, Castle Lite and Nike SA.
2. AKA signed a mouth watering endorsenment deal with Vodka brand, Cruz. He also signed a deal with Reebok.
3. Nadia Nakai is currently signed signed to Reebok and Courvoisier
4. Kwesta is signed to alcohol brand, Jameson. He also signed a deal with Heinkein and Telkom.
5. Riky Rick scored a major endorsement deal with cognac brand, Remy Martins. Back in 2017, he signed another major deal with Vaseline.
6. Nasty C has brand endorsement affiliations with Puma, Red Bull and Mercedes. He recently signed another one with male grooming product, AXE.