Home » News » How To Send Your Demo To Emtee Records

How To Send Your Demo To Emtee Records

by Sahiphop Admin
Join Our Whatsapp Group

How To Send Your Demo to Emtee Records

How To Send Your Demo to Emtee Records

How To Send Your Demo to Emtee Records: Emtee Records is an Indpendent record label owned by South African rapper Emtee (Mthembeni Ndevu , born 17 September 1992). He announced the launch of the record label on 15th of September 2019, after his exit from Ambitiouz Entertainment in August.

Do you have finished tracks and would like to send a demo to Emtee records? Getting your music signed with an established record label is one of the best way to reach a global audience, Here is a guide on how to send your Demo to Emtee Records.

To submit your Demo to Emtee Records through us:

Step 1 – Select Your Tracks, And Highlight your major track.

Choose tracks that you are 100% happy with and most proud of. Do not send in your entire catalogue.

Step 2 – Sending Your Demos

Send the full length of the track which should be 320kbps preferably. Do not send the short demo or teaser. Also make sure that the tracks which you have selected are uploaded to a private SoundCloud link, this will make it easier for the reciever to play in case you are not sending a CD, If you are sending a CD, send in two to three of your best tracks. Label your CD demo with your name and e-mail address and maybe a short band bio.

Step 3 – Demo Submission Message

Send your submission message to Emtee Records e-mail. The e-mail should contain a short description of who you are, what your music is about and what you are searching for.  Also include your personal details, track description, press shots or album art and links to your music.

Step 4 – Add a Method of Contact:

Do not forget to include a means of contact preferably an e-mail address and a telephone number and await feedback.

Related Articles

17 comments

zubenathi September 26, 2019 - 4:22 pm

I like what u did…

I’m just a Lil kid who wants to b like u 2 n I’m a trapper also n I do rap a bit…if I’m heard can someone plzz hit me on dis number 0785019948..shout out to the GOAT ON Twitter I’m Young lit7

Sthembiso September 26, 2019 - 6:21 pm

Hi Emtee the Hustler

My name is Sthembiso
I stay in Durban, I love music so much, I do Hip-Hop
I also composed songs

Thyroxine September 27, 2019 - 7:40 pm

Hey bro I’m Themba Nkosi my stage name is Thyroxine
I live in Mpumalanga in ext 24 I’d to join your record label I’m a rapper n I also trap
Hi man just get back to me when you have received this message or hit me up on 0714347529

Brian September 28, 2019 - 7:38 am

Hi Mr Emtee I’m brian known as thevrg for music,for me music is about life the things we go through and experience in order to help others and heal them.phone number 0655018822

KiNG Blow September 28, 2019 - 8:17 am

Oh HH hello Mr da husler am looking forward to have an opportunity to join your record label in order to be a person you are today (my name is kabelo I do trap-rap so if I could be the choosen one plzzz try to hit this numbers 0734816197

Thank,,,you

BC Barches September 28, 2019 - 3:05 pm

Please check this out

Thys Kraalshoek September 28, 2019 - 9:13 pm

September 29 2019 21:12 pm

Yeah Emtee this is Thys Kraalshoek but most the people call me Thyzen_RSA as my rap name.I stay in Edenburg 136 Tlhonyane street,I like hip hop music and I have my own songs.What I need is only a record label,if I can be choosen here are my phone numbers to call me -0737198662

Thembelihle Mhlophe September 28, 2019 - 11:08 pm

Dearest Emtee

My name is Thembelihle Mhlophe and my stage name is Slim Dope

It will be my great pleasure to be under your recording label and you motivate me alot .My contact detail number is 0813070572 and am from Newcastle .The music I’m making is hip hop not just music and about the massage through lyrics and i wanna touch lives

I will appreciate and be thankful of reading my requests

KINGFLEXY September 29, 2019 - 7:30 am

Am happy about what you did bru .we hope your journey will have luckies .

So am a trapper from South coast .
They call me kingflexy in the hood.
So I would like you to hear ma dope trap song .

dizzy LT September 29, 2019 - 12:21 pm

Name’s Dizzy LT From Ingwavuma

Email : [email protected]

N-EST98 September 29, 2019 - 6:09 pm

Hala bro myou name Makoae Ernest my stage name is N-EST98 I’m from North West proVincent Rustenburg Ledig sun city West. i’m a Hip-Hop artist, Songwriter and a Producer.
I would really love to work with the record label because I believe that it’s what I want to grow with.

Here are some of my best tracks
song/99491/ville-squad-ftnay-young
song/99494/feel-my-wrath
You can communicate with me through email ([email protected] )

The first song is a turn up and the other one is pure raw rap with a lot of message

I would really love to hear from you ..thank you

Tammy September 30, 2019 - 11:17 pm

Greetings to Emtee and the team on the label, I go by the name “Tammy” I do music with a friend, his name is Taylor Friday we’re from Durban, we’re partners and the type of music we do is hip-hop and RNB. Our major problem we’ve been facing is finding a great studio we can rely on and get signed because our taste of music is at a level end, we would really love to get a positive feedback and we promise to not be a let down but builders and upgraders.

I’ve shared a link to one song not because I rate it the best of all but it is because it is the only one which has been shared out to the public, if you would reply on ASAP on my email, I promise to email back more good music that are not yet released.

It would be great to hear back from you guys. Thank you🙏
Tammy

Taylor Friday And Tammy September 30, 2019 - 11:24 pm

Taylor Friday and Tammy
0661725681
[email protected]

King Driez October 6, 2019 - 1:31 pm

Hi bro I’m Mpho Segodi from Mpumalanga well known as King Driez I do trap music…I have been waiting for this moment to come, I’m actually good in this trap game & i hope the journey that I’ve started will bring me success…hit me up on dis number “0714079864 & email [email protected]

Junz October 7, 2019 - 9:27 pm

Im Junz ZA

21 Recording Producer & Artist / Sound Engineer / Photographer/ Videographer

My Tracks Are Here

Sizo Gama October 9, 2019 - 9:59 pm

Hi Emtee this is Sizo from Paarl I would love to record in you studio and ma a song with you, my crew is call Thee Leaks

Please get back to me my WhatsApp number 0659902544

Asonele October 11, 2019 - 4:24 am

Yow Emtee my name is Asonele but my rap name is “IZZY” I live in Mthatha I’m in the crew which is called “Triplets vibe” We are the rappers.Most of the time we use to rap about how things goes in life. my WhatsApp number:0718145831
we want to be the popstars in this game
We live in a poor location but many people in Mthatha likes us they say we are so lit and we always write a song with a strong massage
I hope you’ll do the best thing for us